Law and Policy Working Group: Members
We envision an open, diverse and participatory group that is driven by the common interests of its members. This is a forum for learning, sharing, and discourse and we welcome you to join us! You can sign up using the form below.
Our leadership team includes:
- George Wyeth, Environmental Law Institute (co-chair, 2019-21)
- Lea Shanley, University of Wisconsin, Madison (co-chair, 2020-22)
- Calvin Cupini, Clean Air Carolina
- Shaun Goho, Harvard Law School
- Tamara Johnson-Shealey, Senior Advocate, CBBP
- Ryan Meyer, University of California, Davis
- Kasantha Moodley, Environmental Law Institute
- Alison Parker, Woodrow Wilson Institute
- Sean Ryan, Exponent
- Lea Shanley, University of Wisconsin, Madison
We would also like to hear your thoughts on how this working group might benefit the citizen science community. Please share your suggestions and ideas HERE!