Vision, Mission, Goals
Return to About the Citizen Science Association
A world where people understand, value, and participate in science.
Advance citizen science through communication, coordination, and education.
The Citizen Science Association actively works to:
- Establish a global community of practice for citizen science
- Advance the field of citizen science through innovation and collaboration
- Promote the value and impact of citizen science
- Provide access to tools and resources that further best practice
- Support communication and professional development services
- Foster diversity and inclusion within the field
See also: Values